About Sing Chinese Songs
It's a place where you can listen to Chinese music and learn Chinese with famous Chinese songs in Mandarin (simplified characters). As well, learning to sing Chinese songs is a great way to learn a language. Many successful language students attribute learning to sing as one of the most powerful, fun, and long lasting ways to pick up a language.
It's FREE! Enjoy your studying here!
How does it work?
We've selected over 300 traditional and popular Chinese songs. For every song, we list the complete lyrics for the song. Study the lyrics with shown Pinyin, learn the vocabulary with online flashcards, type the Chinese characters with online game. After you are familiar with the Chinese characters, play the song, and sing along. We've included a Karaoke style music player, so you can see the lyrics as they are being sung in the song!
The commented songs
Top ten hit songs
1. The green leaves and the root - Mao A Min
2. Telepathy - Meng Ting Wei
3. Outside world - Qi Qin
4. The moon represents my heart - Teresa Teng
5. You are the most treasured chords - Jacky Cheung
6. Blessing - Jacky Cheung
7. Scent - Winnie Hsin
8. Man and ocean - Steve Chou
9. Love letter - Jacky Cheung
10. The fisherman's song - Hu Lu Si
Ten random songs (Male)
1. Stupid child - Andy Lau
2. Drunken master - Jackie Chan
3. Blue and white porcelain - Jay Chou
4. Silence - Jay Chou
5. Time and time again - Liu Huan
6. Too soft-hearted - Richie Ren
7. You are the most treasured chords - Jacky Cheung
8. Tolerant - Jeff Chang
9. A thousand years later - JJ Lin
10. Rain keeps falling - Phil Chang
Ten random songs (Female)
List of singers with songs and instruments with music