About Sing Chinese Songs
It's a place where you can listen to Chinese music and learn Chinese with famous Chinese songs in Mandarin (simplified characters). As well, learning to sing Chinese songs is a great way to learn a language. Many successful language students attribute learning to sing as one of the most powerful, fun, and long lasting ways to pick up a language.
It's FREE! Enjoy your studying here!
How does it work?
We've selected over 300 traditional and popular Chinese songs. For every song, we list the complete lyrics for the song. Study the lyrics with shown Pinyin, learn the vocabulary with online flashcards, type the Chinese characters with online game. After you are familiar with the Chinese characters, play the song, and sing along. We've included a Karaoke style music player, so you can see the lyrics as they are being sung in the song!
The commented songs
Top ten hit songs
1. The green leaves and the root - Mao A Min
2. Telepathy - Meng Ting Wei
3. You are the most treasured chords - Jacky Cheung
4. Blessing - Jacky Cheung
5. Scent - Winnie Hsin
6. The moon represents my heart - Teresa Teng
7. Man and ocean - Steve Chou
8. Outside world - Qi Qin
9. Love letter - Jacky Cheung
10. Where is the spring - Tong Sheng
Ten random songs (Male)
1. Goodbye to North Pole snow - Steve Chou
2. May ask road in where - Jiang Da Wei
3. Morning glory - Ah Niu
4. Kiss my baby - Wakin Chau
5. Heartless you - Jordan Chan
6. Dreams from Beijing in a New York cab - Jacky Cheung
7. Nocturne - Jay Chou
8. Palm - Michael Wong
9. South of the river - JJ Lin
10. Missing is a disease - Chang Chen Yue
Ten random songs (Female)
1. At least I still have you - Sandy Lam
2. The 24th floor - René Liu
3. Cloudy day - Stefanie Sun
4. Looking at flowers in a fog - Na Ying
5. Hypnotized - Faye Wong
6. Wish you safe and sound - Sun Yue
7. More than I can say - Feng Fei Fei
8. Crescent moon bay - F.I.R.
9. Return to parents' home - Zhu Ming Ying
10. Curled eyelash - Cyndi Wang
List of singers with songs and instruments with music