About Sing Chinese Songs
It's a place where you can listen to Chinese music and learn Chinese with famous Chinese songs in Mandarin (simplified characters). As well, learning to sing Chinese songs is a great way to learn a language. Many successful language students attribute learning to sing as one of the most powerful, fun, and long lasting ways to pick up a language.
It's FREE! Enjoy your studying here!
How does it work?
We've selected over 300 traditional and popular Chinese songs. For every song, we list the complete lyrics for the song. Study the lyrics with shown Pinyin, learn the vocabulary with online flashcards, type the Chinese characters with online game. After you are familiar with the Chinese characters, play the song, and sing along. We've included a Karaoke style music player, so you can see the lyrics as they are being sung in the song!
The commented songs
Top ten hit songs
1. On the moon - Phoenix Legend
2. Let go of my hand - Sam Lee
3. A mistake in the Flower Festival - Lee Hom Wang
4. The world - Faye Wong
5. The most romantic thing - Zhao Yong Hua
6. Prague Square - Jolin Tsai
7. Gotta love you - Wilber Pan
8. Spice girls - Song Zu Ying
9. Whatever - Yang Kun
10. One night in Beijing - Bobby Chen
Ten random songs
1. God bless good man - Li Na
2. The story of a small town - Teresa Teng
3. Say you love me - Sarah Chen
4. Man and ocean - Steve Chou
5. Stupid child - Andy Lau
6. The song of peony - Jiang Da Wei
7. Missing you when the wind blows - Chen Chu Sheng
8. Nine hundred and ninety-nine roses - Tai Zheng Xiao
9. The bygones - Meng Ting Wei
10. Go-abroad song - Tsai Chin
List of singers with songs and instruments with music