About Sing Chinese Songs
It's a place where you can listen to Chinese music and learn Chinese with famous Chinese songs in Mandarin (simplified characters). As well, learning to sing Chinese songs is a great way to learn a language. Many successful language students attribute learning to sing as one of the most powerful, fun, and long lasting ways to pick up a language.
It's FREE! Enjoy your studying here!
How does it work?
We've selected over 300 traditional and popular Chinese songs. For every song, we list the complete lyrics for the song. Study the lyrics with shown Pinyin, learn the vocabulary with online flashcards, type the Chinese characters with online game. After you are familiar with the Chinese characters, play the song, and sing along. We've included a Karaoke style music player, so you can see the lyrics as they are being sung in the song!
The commented songs
Top ten hit songs
1. The green leaves and the root - Mao A Min
2. Outside world - Qi Qin
3. Telepathy - Meng Ting Wei
4. The moon represents my heart - Teresa Teng
5. Scent - Winnie Hsin
6. You are the most treasured chords - Jacky Cheung
7. Blessing - Jacky Cheung
8. A plum blossom - Fei Yu Qing
9. Man and ocean - Steve Chou
10. Endless love - Han Hong
Ten random songs (Male)
1. Excessive - Jeff Chang
2. Mice love rice - Yang Chen Gang
3. Snares of love - Jacky Cheung
4. Palm - Michael Wong
5. Nice dream for nice people - Tai Zheng Xiao
6. Morning glory - Ah Niu
7. The fate for life - Johnny Jiang
8. The cowboy is busy - Jay Chou
9. Boyfriend - Kevin Lin
10. Silence - Jay Chou
Ten random songs (Female)
1. At least I still have you - Sandy Lam
2. Love song on the radio - Karen Joy Morris
3. Crescent moon bay - F.I.R.
4. We were all good children - Wang Zheng
5. Don't pick the roadside flowers - Teresa Teng
6. I will - Faye Wong
7. Legend - Faye Wong
8. I don't wanna say - Yang Yu Ying
9. Unforgettable night - Li Gu Yi
10. Besides the butterfly spring - Huang Ya Li
List of singers with songs and instruments with music