About Sing Chinese Songs
It's a place where you can listen to Chinese music and learn Chinese with famous Chinese songs in Mandarin (simplified characters). As well, learning to sing Chinese songs is a great way to learn a language. Many successful language students attribute learning to sing as one of the most powerful, fun, and long lasting ways to pick up a language.
It's FREE! Enjoy your studying here!
How does it work?
We've selected over 300 traditional and popular Chinese songs. For every song, we list the complete lyrics for the song. Study the lyrics with shown Pinyin, learn the vocabulary with online flashcards, type the Chinese characters with online game. After you are familiar with the Chinese characters, play the song, and sing along. We've included a Karaoke style music player, so you can see the lyrics as they are being sung in the song!
The commented songs
Top ten hit songs
1. Telepathy - Meng Ting Wei
2. Scent - Winnie Hsin
3. The moon represents my heart - Teresa Teng
4. Where is the spring - Tong Sheng
5. To be told or not - Chen Chu Sheng
6. Wish never apart - Faye Wong
7. True or false - Christine Fan
8. Outside world - Qi Qin
9. Nocturne - Jay Chou
10. If the cloud knows - Valen Hsu
Ten random songs (Male)
1. A game and a dream - Dave Wong
2. You are my beloved - Lee Hom Wang
3. Nice dream for nice people - Tai Zheng Xiao
4. The junior have no grief - Liu Huan
5. Xi shua shua - The Flowers
6. Descendent of the dragon - Lee Hom Wang
7. Have a little crush on you - Jeff Chang
8. Goodbye to North Pole snow - Steve Chou
9. Seventeen-year-old during the rainy season - Jimmy Lin
10. Xiao wei - Huang Pin Yuan
Ten random songs (Female)
List of singers with songs and instruments with music