About Sing Chinese Songs
It's a place where you can listen to Chinese music and learn Chinese with famous Chinese songs in Mandarin (simplified characters). As well, learning to sing Chinese songs is a great way to learn a language. Many successful language students attribute learning to sing as one of the most powerful, fun, and long lasting ways to pick up a language.
It's FREE! Enjoy your studying here!
How does it work?
We've selected over 300 traditional and popular Chinese songs. For every song, we list the complete lyrics for the song. Study the lyrics with shown Pinyin, learn the vocabulary with online flashcards, type the Chinese characters with online game. After you are familiar with the Chinese characters, play the song, and sing along. We've included a Karaoke style music player, so you can see the lyrics as they are being sung in the song!
The commented songs
Top ten hit songs
1. The green leaves and the root - Mao A Min
2. Outside world - Qi Qin
3. Telepathy - Meng Ting Wei
4. The moon represents my heart - Teresa Teng
5. A plum blossom - Fei Yu Qing
6. Scent - Winnie Hsin
7. You are the most treasured chords - Jacky Cheung
8. Blessing - Jacky Cheung
9. Endless love - Han Hong
10. Man and ocean - Steve Chou
Ten random songs (Male)
1. Experience of first love - Chang Chen Yue
2. Hope (live) - Jonathan Lee
3. The sea - Chang Yu Sheng
4. A family letter - Li Chun Bo
5. Born as a summer flower - Pu Shu
6. The better man - Cheung Gao Zhe
7. Why you let me be sad - Huang Pin Yuan
8. Maybe in winter - Qi Qin
9. Descendent of the dragon - Lee Hom Wang
10. Persistence all the way - A Do
Ten random songs (Female)
1. The bygones - Meng Ting Wei
2. The green leaves and the root - Mao A Min
3. Curled eyelash - Cyndi Wang
4. Girl with the quartet - Ding Wei
5. Our love - F.I.R.
6. Listen to the sea - A-Mei
7. My thankful heart - E-Jun Lee
8. Crying sand - Tracy Huang
9. Understanding - Winnie Hsin
10. Sisters, please stand up - Matilda Tao
List of singers with songs and instruments with music