About Sing Chinese Songs
It's a place where you can listen to Chinese music and learn Chinese with famous Chinese songs in Mandarin (simplified characters). As well, learning to sing Chinese songs is a great way to learn a language. Many successful language students attribute learning to sing as one of the most powerful, fun, and long lasting ways to pick up a language.
It's FREE! Enjoy your studying here!
How does it work?
We've selected over 300 traditional and popular Chinese songs. For every song, we list the complete lyrics for the song. Study the lyrics with shown Pinyin, learn the vocabulary with online flashcards, type the Chinese characters with online game. After you are familiar with the Chinese characters, play the song, and sing along. We've included a Karaoke style music player, so you can see the lyrics as they are being sung in the song!
The commented songs
Top ten hit songs
1. The green leaves and the root - Mao A Min
2. Outside world - Qi Qin
3. Telepathy - Meng Ting Wei
4. The moon represents my heart - Teresa Teng
5. Scent - Winnie Hsin
6. You are the most treasured chords - Jacky Cheung
7. Blessing - Jacky Cheung
8. Guess what's in your mind - Man Fong
9. Man and ocean - Steve Chou
10. Where is the spring - Tong Sheng
Ten random songs (Male)
1. Your eyes - Panda Xiong
2. One night in Beijing - Bobby Chen
3. Xiao Fang - Li Chun Bo
4. Dreams from Beijing in a New York cab - Jacky Cheung
5. Dusk - Steve Chou
6. Why you let me be sad - Huang Pin Yuan
7. Moon's fault - Phil Chang
8. Have a little crush on you - Jeff Chang
9. My deskmate - Old Wolf
10. Listen to your mother - Jay Chou
Ten random songs (Female)
List of singers with songs and instruments with music