About Sing Chinese Songs
It's a place where you can listen to Chinese music and learn Chinese with famous Chinese songs in Mandarin (simplified characters). As well, learning to sing Chinese songs is a great way to learn a language. Many successful language students attribute learning to sing as one of the most powerful, fun, and long lasting ways to pick up a language.
It's FREE! Enjoy your studying here!
How does it work?
We've selected over 300 traditional and popular Chinese songs. For every song, we list the complete lyrics for the song. Study the lyrics with shown Pinyin, learn the vocabulary with online flashcards, type the Chinese characters with online game. After you are familiar with the Chinese characters, play the song, and sing along. We've included a Karaoke style music player, so you can see the lyrics as they are being sung in the song!
The commented songs
Top ten hit songs
1. The moon represents my heart - Teresa Teng
2. Wish never apart - Faye Wong
3. True or false - Christine Fan
4. Outside world - Qi Qin
5. Friends - Wakin Chau
6. Chinese - S.H.E
7. Invisible wings - Angela Chang
8. Kiss me for farewell - Jacky Cheung
9. Everyday in my life - Tarcy Su
10. Hypnotized - Faye Wong
Ten random songs (Male)
1. Why love you so much - Huang Pin Yuan
2. I'm very ugly but I'm very gentle - Chief Chao
3. Chrysanthemums Terrace - Jay Chou
4. Melody - David Tao
5. Whether I really have nothing - Dave Wong
6. Why you let me be sad - Huang Pin Yuan
7. Heaven snow - Jay Chou
8. Friends - Wakin Chau
9. Starry sky - Xu Wei
10. Love letter - Jacky Cheung
Ten random songs (Female)
1. Love song on the radio - Karen Joy Morris
2. Hold your hand - Julie Su
3. Wild flowers - Tian Zhen
4. Nan Ni bay - Guo Lan Ying
5. I understand - Sandy Lam
6. Crescent moon bay - F.I.R.
7. Loneliness makes me beautiful - Chen Ming
8. More than I can say - Feng Fei Fei
9. Look at the face of the moon - Meng Ting Wei
10. Firefly - Annie Yi
List of singers with songs and instruments with music